- This course will teach anyone to add back-end functionality and databases for functional websites.
- Back-End / Web Server Programming.
- Learn about webservers, databases, and languages such as PHP, SQL, and other modern languages.
- Development Frameworks.
- Setup server and hosting environments.
- Do it right with web development frameworks, MVC Platforms, versioning, and anything else to make the life of a developer easier.
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE:
Call 1300 663 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest
We are going to teach you the core building blocks of back-end web development. You will be the developer who knows how to build databases, web-client/server interaction and manage the back-end and hosting. We teach real programming skills - allowing you to help organisations on their back-end coding needs.
- A laptop with either Windows OS or Mac.
- A modern web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Preferably the 'Codemaster Institute Front-end Bootcamp' or similar front-end courses.
Study while you work
Every Saturday for 5 weeks
Saturday mornings: 9.00am – 12pm
|A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE THROUGH:|
|PHP / MySQL basics|
|Object Oriented Programming|
|Database CRUD using SQL and PHP|
LESSONS9 Modules in 5 Sessions
DURATION5 Saturdays (9am-12pm)
PRICE$ 1,195 $ 990 (early bird)
|“Whether you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, or you just want to pursue a career in the 21st century, basic computer programming is an essential skill to learn.” – Stephen Hawking|